Adele Revella has built the Buyer Persona Institute to revolutionise the way we use buyer persona’s in marketing. Rather than creating a buyer persona’s to market to, Adele’s approach called the Five Rings of Insight is based on creating insight through a research so that rather than making presumptions about ideal buyer’s decisions!
These steps include:
1. Priority Initiative – what problem are they trying to solve?
2. Success Factors – What outcome would be desirable in their words?
3. Preconceived Barriers – What is the bad news we need to hear about our solution or competitors offerings?
4. Buying Process – Who is involved and when?
5. Decision Criteria – How is the offering evaluated?
Adele shares some great insights how focusing on the buyer persona makes decisions can have a profound affect informing strategies for persuasive messaging, content marketing, product or solution launches, campaigns and sales alignment.